Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Enough about Calendar Web Parts - here's a cool SharePoint iPhone application!

Ok - now I think I've covered the world of SharePoint Calendar web parts pretty comprehensively, here's something more fun!

One thing I was thinking of developing was a way to access SharePoint lists on the iPhone - properly!

Yes, I know you can render a SharePoint page nicely on an iPhone, but proper navigation still eludes us... except now..

I found these folks in Australia - Spyk Software - have created a very good, stable iPhone app called iShare that will let you navigate a SharePoint site! It works really well - just read only for now - but you can set up multiple servers as needed. That saves me the effort of developing that one! Thanks ;-)

Seriously, go check it out and support them... good job folks and keep up the great work!!


No comments:

Post a Comment